Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Horse Girl

Dave-o-licious thinks I'm weird because I have the strangest dreams! You know. Stuff like pink elephants dancing through the sky kind of dreams.

Last night was no different.

It was late at night and I was home, when suddenly I hear really odd noises outside. I walk out the front door and look down the street. A tall black horse is stumbling down the street. He was obviously drunk. Like, he wouldn't be able to pass the "walk this straight line" test if his life depended on it drunk.

When I got close I realized that he was not drunk, but tied up and he needed help. My help. I ran down the street and called animal control to come pick him up.

I untied him and instantly he because my new little buddy. I took him inside the house. He sat on the couch. He put his head in my lab. He was like my shadow following me around. Then. Knock. Knock on the door. Animal control. This was not good. I couldn't possibly let them take my horse! It was sad. Like Sophie's Choice sad. My horse was ripped from my clutches! I cried. He kept looking at with his big sad eyes through the back of the car.

Hello!? What does this all mean?!

1 comment:

MegFordice said...

The horse is just a manifestation of Murray.